We’ve been tickled over the years to hear about love stories aboard Grady‑White boats. Engagements, weddings, romance...for many, it’s “Love the Grady,” AND “Love aboard my Grady!”
1. Congratulations to Ian Black and his fiancée, Emma, who got engaged on Ian’s Fisherman 180. Ian says he could not ask for a better day on his Grady!
2. Katie and Nick Reedy waved goodbye as they left their wedding reception in Grasonville, MD, aboard the Reedy family’s Marlin 300. Fast forward ten-plus years later and they are the parents of three girls, and have Nick’s late grandfather’s 1988 Seafarer, while Nick’s parents Gary and Margie now have an Express 330.
3. Caitlin and Matt Snarr got married on the Chesapeake Bay on a beautiful summer evening aboard their Fisherman 257. Their Grady sales representative Ron Young officiated!
4. Tonia Moustakas and her flower girls arrived at the waterfront St. Catherine’s church on the Greek island of Andros for her wedding to Ilias Moustakas, aboard Ilias’s cousin George’s Freedom 375. Local musicians escorted the couple to the church. Photo by Dimitris Antonellos.
5. Tim Reedy and then fiancée Amy Barnhouse announced their wedding date of June 25, 2016, aboard their 1996 Strike 247. The Reedys keep it in the family, with now four generations of Grady boaters!
6. A real Great Grady romance! Jordan Davis, business manager for Atlantic Marine–one of Grady-White’s very best boat dealers–and Stephanie Davis (who has worked with the Grady-White factory team for years) tied the knot in September 2016. They soon cast off on what is obviously a very happy marriage that includes much time spent aboard their own Grady around Wilmington NC.
There are many ways to stay in touch with Grady-White! Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Submit your photos for a chance to be featured in our website or one of our publications! Check out our Customer Tips page for lots of useful information, and submit your own tips here. Check out the latest Grady-White news here, and find your local Grady Club to meet other Grady owners near you!