Boat Handling & Seamanship
Enjoying Your Day, Comfortably
Performance & Efficiency
Ports of Call & Places to Anchor
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 package taco seasoning mix, divided
- 1 lb firm-fleshed fresh fish fillet, cut into 1 inch pieces (about 4)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (12 count) package flour tortillas, warmed (or 1 (12 count) package taco shells, warmed)
- shredded cabbage
- chopped tomato
- lime juice
- taco sauce
- chopped avocados or guacamole
- hot sauce of your choice to taste
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro and 2 tablespoons seasoning mix in small bowl.
- Combine fish, vegetable oil, lemon juice and remaining seasoning mix in medium bowl; pour into large skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Fill taco shells with fish mixture.
- Top with your personal favorite topping(s)