Boat Handling & Seamanship
Enjoying Your Day, Comfortably
Performance & Efficiency
Ports of Call & Places to Anchor
Cleaning Your Windshield
I bought the Windshield Wonder with Microfiber pad from Bed Bath & Beyond for $9.99. I have the darnedest time cleaning the inside of my boat windshield (actually my car as well) down towards the bottom of the glass. On my boat, I actually have to climb up on the helm dash and contort myself to get about 90% of it. The other 10% is impossible to reach. This item reaches it easily. Just spray a little Windex on the micro fiber pad and the articulated wand will reach the entire windshield while standing up! Incidentally, the removable handle on mine did not stay attached so I used a little duct tape. Now it is fine.
Submitted by Dan & Cher Clark, Tarpon Coast GW Club